The user agrees that they will use this website solely for questions or participate in the appropriate discussions. You agree and consent that while using the website; you will not:
- Post any data, information text or images, or other illegal, harmful and infuriating, abusive, threatening or obscene material or other objectionable and could violate the privacy rights of another or public image;
- Post any material you do not have permission to duplicate. Suppose you want to publish another author works. In that case, it is required to obtain written consent from the person who wrote the material.
- Eliminate any author attributions or trademarks, legal notices or labels can be uploaded on any communications feature;
- Upload any copyright material trademark, patent, or other rights owned by a third party.
- Post anything that may harm our authors or us.
- Post any images or information on discussion forums which could hurt anyone in any way or be harmful, unlawful or harmful and harassing profane, offensive or in any other way objectionable, which could infringe on another’s right of privacy or publicity.
- Send any messages that are offensive to other members of this website.
We collect information and how We Make Use of It
If you visit or use the Service, we will keep the information you provide to us or via the site, in addition to data we gather through your usage of the site.
In the data we collect, We will include:
1. Personal Information on Account: When you sign up for an account with allenglishgrammar.com, we can save your full name and your email address. You can modify certain of the information that is associated with your account on this page.
2. Content: The information you share on the site is for general consumption, including your comments, questions on the discussion, questions, and profile information for your account. We can display your content on the site or communicate it to companies and share it with a broader public via third-party websites and services.
3. Search: The search term you’ve looked up and results that you have selected, the time that you accessed our Service, and what features you utilized
4. Communications: When you sign-up to create an account, you consent to receive emails from allenglishgrammar.com. Communicate with other users on the site. We may keep them to process and send them to you, let you manage them, and investigate possible violations of the law relating to the site.
5. Site Information: We can keep information regarding your usages, like your activity on the search engine, the pages you browse, and the date and date and time you visited.
We, as well as third parties with whom we collaborate, can utilize web beacons, cookies, local shared objects (sometimes called “flash cookies”), and similar technologies to facilitate your use of our site and websites operated by third parties (“Cookies”). Cookies are small files of data that can contain unique identifiers that reside in various places, including on your device or computer device, in the emails we send to you and our website pages. Cookies can transmit information about your usage of the site, including the type of browser you use, your preferences when searching, data related to ads that were shown to you or you clicked on, as well as the time and date of your usage. Cookies could be permanent or saved only for the duration of a single session.
Intellectual Property Rights
www.allenglishgrammar.com Web portal contains content and material that is intellectual property rights that belong to allenglishgrammar.com and user in no manner have any requests or title in the same.
The user is not permitted to use commercial or unauthorized use of the content/material through the means of publication or transmission, performance, distribution, or printing hard copies, caching, to sell and distribute, or otherwise obtained through the portal. The information and content accessible through the portal are intended solely for personal use. allenglishgrammar.com retains the right to delete or remove any copyrighted or other Intellectual property rights material or content posted by users.
We could share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
1. Aggregate information: We can provide user data in aggregate with third-party companies, including publishers and advertisers. For instance, we could reveal the number of people who have seen or clicked on ads.
2. Links: This Site could contain links to non-affiliated third-party websites. In addition, unless otherwise stated herein, we don’t share your details with these websites, and we are not accountable for their privacy policies. Therefore, we advise you to read the privacy policies of the websites of these third parties.
3. Contact email address: This data assists you in creating your allenglishgrammar.com account. In addition, we make use of this information to ensure that you receive reports to the email you have provided.
allenglishgrammar.com cannot guarantee the reliability, accuracy, or utility of any information and its commercial viability or suitability for any particular purpose. In many cases, the information available on this website reflects the opinions and judgments of a specific information provider, user, or other users who are not contracted with allenglishgrammar.com. allenglishgrammar.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the website by anyone other than authorized allenglishgrammar.com employees while acting in official capacities.
In no way shall allenglishgrammar.com be held liable for any damage or loss that results from the user’s reliance on the information available through the website. The responsibility lies with the user to assess the reliability, accuracy, value, or value of news, opinions, suggestions, or other information on the website.
Unless you’ve signed an agreement in writing with allenglishgrammar.com explicitly allowing you to do this, it is not permitted to create any link to the website from another website. Furthermore, allenglishgrammar.com has the discretion to cancel its permission to any hyperlink at any point in time, at the sole discretion of allenglishgrammar.com.
We adhere to the generally recognized industry standard to safeguard the personal information you provide to us, both in the process of transfer and after we receive it. However, there is no way to guarantee that transfer over the Internet or through a mobile device or other methods of electronic storage is 100 100% safe. So, even though we try to employ commercially acceptable practices to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security for your personal information.
We will be released from its obligation(s) if the fulfillment of the obligation(s) is prevented or delayed by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as but not limited to occurrences of Cybercrime/IT, governmental actions, terrorist acts or riots, national emergency or war such as fire, explosion, flood or epidemic, lockouts embargos, strikes or other labor disputes, or restrictions or delays that impact the carrier’s the inability or delay to obtain the necessary or appropriate material, hacker attack the system, or intrusion or attack of computer viruses and temporary closures due to government regulations or any other.
The policy and all issues regarding its interpretation will be interpreted per the law of Pakistan. Any dispute or disagreement between you and us arising out of, related to the validity, the existence of, interpretation, the termination of, about the terms of these conditions (“Dispute”) is to in the first instance be tried to settle the dispute amicably by good honest negotiations. Each party is legally entitled to engage in talks by delivering to either party notification to this effect (“Dispute Notice”).
The data we collect from you or about you could be stored and processed in Pakistan and our other servers across the world. Each location has different privacy rules for data that differ from the country in which you live. If you have any questions relating to your data, please write to us at email@example.com